Web browsers haven’t changed in 20 years: it’s time to rethink your work-environment We’re looking for a passionate product manager to join our quest!
- Type: full-time position.
- Location: in our Paris office (Bonne Nouvelle)
- Company size: we're 8 👋
- Availability: now 🔥
🚀 What is Station?
Browsers have evolved to become the central way we do pretty much anything: shopping, scheduling, invoicing, monitoring, calling, texting, reading, watching, listening, writing, sharing: you name it.
Along the way, as millions of humans were shifting to the browser as their main work tool, it started to show some weaknesses. That is why we built Station: to ease people's workday by centralising all their web tools in a neat & permanent interface.
We launched in October 2017, and it's been pretty intense:
- 13 000+ awesome humans use Station every day, 5+ hour per day: that's tremendously rewarding.
- We won the Product of the Year 2017 award on Product Hunt (against Firefox, Tesla, Opera and Snapchat!)
- We've been backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, Accel Partners, Kima Ventures and eFounders.
👉 More info about who we are just here
🔭 What’s our vision?
We want to build the one app to rule them all: ****a platform that unifies all your web tools in a single interface and that allows you to be 10x more productive at work.
We envision Station as the operating system for SaaS that will:
- Provide a delightful user experience, specifically designed for work
- Be an open platform for developers to improve the user-experience of their product
- Help companies manage their stack of web apps
💪 What’s your mission?
As Station's first product manager, you'll take ownership of critical parts in the making of the browser of the future:
- Understand the needs and desires of a thriving community of users, and turn them into new features
- Work closely with the tech, design and marketing team to specify (imagine, describe, mockup) the new features of the product
- Be part of the product-tech process to assist the development, prioritization and quality of the new features
- Dig into qualitative and quantitative data to discover user behaviors, imagine new features and guide the product strategy
- You have an engineering or commercial academic background
- You have some knowledge of software development
- You have 2+ years of experience in working on a digital product
- You have an analytical mindset and loves working with data
- You work rigorously but pragmatically, and have empathy for the users of your product
- You are curious and loves big product bets
→ Eventually, as one of the early members of Station, you’ll be shaping its future. Kindness, sense of belonging and pleasure at work are important things for us: we’ll spend a lot of time together, might as well have fun and enjoy the ride!
- Competitive salary and equity
- A fulfilling, challenging work on a product that’ll be used daily, by millions of people!
- Off-sites 2 to 3 times a year in some cool place
- Healthcare coverage (courtesy of Alan)
- Last generation Mac laptop
- Lunchr card for food
- Non remote — Transportation (50% of the Pass Navigo)