You are the semicolon to my statements — Romeo to Juliette
Web browsers haven’t changed in 20 years: it’s time to rethink your work-environment We’re looking for a passionate full stack developer to join our quest!
- Type: full-time position.
- Location: in our Paris office (Bonne Nouvelle) or remotely anywhere in France.
- Company size: we're 8 👋
- Availability: now 🔥
🚀 What is Station?
Browsers have evolved to become the central way we do pretty much anything: shopping, scheduling, invoicing, monitoring, calling, texting, reading, watching, listening, writing, sharing: you name it.
Along the way, as millions of humans were shifting to the browser as their main work tool, it started to show some weaknesses. That is why we built Station: to ease people's workday by centralising all their web tools in a neat & permanent interface.
We launched in October 2017, and it's been pretty intense:
- 13 000+ awesome humans use Station every day, 5+ hour per day: that's tremendously rewarding.
- We won the Product of the Year 2017 award on Product Hunt (against Firefox, Tesla, Opera and Snapchat!)
- We've been backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, Accel Partners, Kima Ventures and eFounders.
👉 More info about who we are just here
🔭 What’s our vision?
We want to build the one app to rule them all: ****a platform that unifies all your web tools in a single interface and that allows you to be 10x more productive at work.
We envision Station as the operating system for SaaS that will:
- Provide a delightful user experience, specifically designed for work
- Be an open platform for developers to improve the user-experience of their product
- Help companies manage their stack of web-apps
💪 What’s your mission?
As Station’s 6th developer, you’ll be a key actor in building the browser of the future. It’s a diverse experience and there is a lot of ownership to take on exciting topics:
- Build an eco-system for developers with the Station extension SDK built on Typescript and RxJS.
- Understand web-browser architecture and contribute to Electron while adding support for password managers and Chrome extensions
- Delight Station's users with new features (App Store, Quick-Switch, Notification Center, Smart Dock, etc.) by mastering React, Typescript and GraphQL
- Bring new exciting technologies or tools to the table
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Hacker mindset: you’re passionate, curious about what’s under the hood and keen on tackling complex problems.
- Rigorous: you’re pragmatic and efficient, which allows you to iterate quickly.
→ Eventually, as one of the early members of Station, you’ll be shaping its future. Kindness, sense of belonging and pleasure at work are important things for us: we’ll spend a lot of time together, might as well have fun and enjoy the ride!
- Competitive salary and equity
- A fulfilling, challenging work on a product that’ll be used daily, by millions of people!
- Off-sites 2 to 3 times a year in some cool place
- Healthcare coverage (courtesy of Alan)
- Last generation Mac laptop
- Lunchr card for food
- Non remote — Transportation (50% of the Pass Navigo)